SYNDICAT MASQUARADE Index du Forum
SYNDICAT MASQUARADE
Forum de la caste des Nécro - combattants.

SYNDICAT MASQUARADE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: I Would Like To Cancel My Facebook Account ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SYNDICAT MASQUARADE Index du Forum -> Forum de la caste des Nécro-combattants -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bridulul

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: I Would Like To Cancel My Facebook Account Répondre en citant

I Would Like To Cancel My Facebook Account
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Some information, such as messages you sent to friends, may still be visible to others.If youd like to come back to Facebook after youve deactivated your account, you can reactivate your account at anytime by logging in with your email and password. " AA Atif Ali Mar 21, 2017 "My account has been disabled." Share yours! More success stories All success stories Hide success stories Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Manage Facebook Privacy OptionsHow to Opt out of Facebook's Open Graph PersonalizationHow to Change Your Name on FacebookHow to Use the Facebook Like Button . Flag as. Your info isn't accessible on Facebook during this time.Some things aren't stored in your account. If you're logged into Facebook, opening it will take you to your News Feed. It's the bottom option on this page. Learn more about our cookie policy. Thanks for helping us achieve our mission of helping everyone learn how to do anything. Appliances. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. If you do this too frequently, after a certain period of time, you won't be allowed to reactivate your account right away. 8 Enter your password, then tap Continue. This is a dark-blue app with a white "f" on it. Steps Method 1 On Mobile 1 Open Facebook. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 2 Helpful 12 Should I deactivate my Facebook account if I can no longer access the email account used for my Facebook account? wikiHow Contributor No, you should not deactivate your account. It's either at the top of a pop-up menu (iPhone) or toward the bottom of the menu (Android). 5 Click Manage Account. If you tap the Other option at the bottom of the section, you'll need to type in a reason for deactivating. Help answer questions Learn more . 7 Type in your Facebook password. 6 Click the "Deactivate your account" link. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. This option is just above the Close button. Before you do this, you may want to download a copy of your info from Facebook. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 0 Unanswered Questions How can I recover my old Facebook account if I no longer have access to it? Answer this question Flag as. Home Categories Computers and Electronics Internet Website Application Instructions Social Networking Facebook Facebook Overuse and Facebook Addiction ArticleEditDiscuss Community Tested How to Deactivate a Facebook Account Two Methods:On MobileOn Mac and PCCommunity Q&A This wikiHow teaches you how to temporarily remove your Facebook profile from Facebook, though you'll be able to return to it simply by logging in. 4 Click the General tab. As long as your password is correct, doing so will take you to the deactivation page. I didn't reactivate my account but I got an email from Facebook saying that I did.If you received a Facebook reactivation email, it's possible that someone attempted to log into your account using your email and password. Indoor Living. Warnings Deactivate only when you need to. No credit card required. Flag as 5a02188284
facebook chat symbole handy ohne zeitfacebook strategy for bandsfacebook registration and downloadhow to view facebook without loginfacebook account l schen unm glichfacebook hack ultima v1 passwordhacker de facebook programa 2013new facebook app delete commentspick random name from facebook likeswhat app do you use to edit pictures on facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SYNDICAT MASQUARADE Index du Forum -> Forum de la caste des Nécro-combattants -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006